Last updated on December 31, 2020.
Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit The Website:
- Advertising Cookies - These are cookies that are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to The Website and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
- Analytics Cookies - This type of cookie monitors how users reached The Website, and how they interact with and move around once on The Website. They let us know what features on The Website are working the best and what features on The Website can be improved.
- Our Cookies - Also known as “first-party cookies”, these can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which The Website won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of The Website.
- Personalization Cookies - These are used to recognize repeat visitors to The Website. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit The Website.
- Security Cookies - Their role is to help identify and prevent security risks. We use them to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized access.
- Site Management Cookies - Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on The Website so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, although it is possible for you to disable all cookies in your browser (not recommended).
- Third-Party Cookies - Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit The Website by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
Control Of Cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of The Website. For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or by visiting the following links for more information:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Android (Chrome)
- Iphone or Ipad (Chrome)
- Iphone or Ipad (Safari)
- Network Advertising Initiative's Opt-Out Tool
The Network Advertising Initiative's Opt-Out Tool can also help you opt-out of some third-party cookies.
Other Tracking Technologies
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on The Website to help customize The Website and improve your experience. A "web beacon" or "pixel tag" is a tiny object or image embedded into a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.