Last updated on December 31, 2020.
These website standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of the Aperture Contract website accessible at "www.aperturecontract.com", known hereafter in these Terms and Conditions as "The Website".
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of The Website. By using The Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use The Website if you disagree with any of these website standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use The Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Aperture Contract and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in The Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on The Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using The Website in any way that is or may be damaging to The Website;
- using The Website in any way that impacts user access to The Website;
- using The Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to The Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to The Website;
- using The Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of The Website are restricted from being access by you and Aperture Contract may further restrict access by you to any areas of The Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for The Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on The Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Aperture Contract a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. Aperture Contract reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from The Website at any time without notice.
The Website is provided “as is”, with all faults, and Aperture Contract express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to The Website or the materials contained on The Website. Also, nothing contained on The Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Aperture Contract, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of The Website whether such liability is under contract. Aperture Contract, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of The Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Aperture Contract from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Aperture Contract is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Aperture Contract and you in relation to your use of The Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the United States of America for the resolution of any disputes.